The Pathfinders Program is excited to announce we are now providing youth apartment-based housing services in Baltimore County through our new grant: Advancing Housing for Opportunity Youth (AHOY)
|1. WHO IS ELIGIBLE:|
- Youth experiencing homelessness between the ages of 18-24
- Must be Unaccompanied Youth (18+) if currently enrolled in east Baltimore County HS
- Must be willing to live in east Baltimore County
|2. WHAT WE OFFER:|
- 1-bedroom apartment with furniture and utilities included!
- Weekly 1 on 1 meetings with case manager
- Financial help obtaining a driver’s license and personal identification documents
- Financial aid and college application information provided
- Career Development services provided for job application/resume/career planning
- Financial planning assistance for opening bank accounts, building credit, budgeting, and living independently
|3. HOW TO APPLY:|
Contact the Pathfinders Program Manager to schedule an appointment.